Beginner Training Options


Safe Power Boat Handling (SPH)

NASBLA/USCG approved, 16 hour course includes a combination of on-the-water and classroom instruction. Students can earn most state boating certifications, such as the CA Boater Card or NJ Boating Safety Certificate. 

Marilyn Student Feedback.png

Private Instruction

Students can schedule private lessons and insurance proficiency assessments. You can host your own private course for yourself, family & friends.

Intermediate & Advanced Training Courses

Safety & Rescue Boat Training

Advanced training option for professional rescuers, first-responders, sailing instructors, regatta safety personnel, etc. If you find yourself towing, righting capsized vessels or assisting other vessel, this is the class for you. 

USCG Licensure

If you already have a lot of time on the water, why not shoot for your Merchant Mariner Credential? This is a captains license, which will allow you to operate a vessel, and carry passengers, for hire. However, many recreational boaters take this course for the immense knowledge & safety information that will be taught.